OrganizerASC Financial Group - Ohio Office email@example.com
PresenterGuy D. Gohn, RICP®
You and your spouse are cordially invited to join us for a Special Dinner Event at Eddie Merlot's.
At this Retirement Planning Workshop, in addition to the Tax Changes, we'll cover:
- Retirement Income Strategies - How much money can you take each year? How does that change if the markets decline?
- How to overcome the 5 biggest obstacles to a successful retirement
- Shifting from accumulation to income and preservation of assets
- Protecting and preparing your assets for inflation and continued market volatility
- Financially and mentally preparing for retirement
This event is designed for Married Couples Only! Our events are typically well-attended and seating is limited, so please reserve a seat for you and your spouse today by registering online or calling:
Call (800) 803-5723 and give code 387384!
Agents, Brokers, Attorneys or anyone under the age of 50 will not be admitted. This presentation is for the retired and those about to retire and their spouses.